Adirondack Insurance Exchange members with Auto policies have access to a range of exclusive benefits to keep you on the road.
Auto Maintenance Resources
Wear and tear on a car impacts its value and performance. These maintenance tips can help you keep your car looking great and running in peak condition.
Disaster Document Recovery
If you have lost your personal identification, legal or financial documents due to a natural disaster, flood or fire, a highly experienced specialist from Identity Theft 911® will help reestablish crucial sensitive documents, expedite emergency authentication, provide access to financial institutions and records, and coordinate with your employer, benefits providers, and even family and friends.
Call our Claims department at 1.877.248.0555 to be transferred to an Identity Theft 911® specialist.
Learn more about Disaster Document Recovery.
To minimize the risk to survivors, a fraud specialist will step in to lock down the deceased’s personal and financial information to prevent misuse, systematically notifying credit issuers. Call our Claims Department immediately at 1.877.248.0555 and we will promptly refer your case to an expert at Identity Theft 911®.
Identity Theft Resolution Services and Credit Monitoring Services
Did you know that 27,000 new people each day become victims of identity theft? For the past seven years, identity theft has been the fastest-growing crime in America, and its effects can be devastating.
A single fraudulent activity on one of your accounts is often just the tip of the iceberg, so time is of the essence. Adirondack Insurance has partnered with Identity Theft 911®, a leading provider of identity theft solutions, to provide you with comprehensive identity theft resolution services and proactive assistance should you have a serious identity theft crisis, or simply need to take preventive measures regarding a stolen credit card or lost wallet.
Learn more about identity theft resolution services available exclusively to Adirondack Insurance Exchange members.
Priority Auto Repair
When involved in an accident, it is our commitment to provide Adirondack members with appraisal options for handling claims in a prompt and fair manner. We value you as a customer and want to make your claim experience as worry free as possible.
- Adirondack offers a direct repair program, with repair facilities throughout the U.S., that allows its members to choose a conveniently located repair shop which can start repairs immediately without the necessity of a prior appraisal. All repair facilities associated with this program are fully licensed, maintain the highest degree of professionalism and qualified to complete any auto repairs you might need. If you have an accident, be sure to ask your company representative for the details. You have the right to use a repair facility of your choice.
- Adirondack has a staff of skilled, I-Car certified appraisers, located throughout the country, ready to inspect your damage, providing a detailed, high-quality appraisal, and, at the same time, reaching a repair cost agreement with the shop of your choice. The appraiser will also answer your questions about the repair process.
- Adirondack members can call toll-free 877.248.0555 to report a loss and obtain assistance in repairing their damaged vehicle.
Whether close to home or traveling, Adirondack stands ready to help if you find yourself involved in an accident. Call us – our qualified staff is here to help you get back on the road quickly and efficiently.
With the Adirondack Roadside Assistance Program, you won't be left stranded. Our members receive services that include coverage up to $100 for battery boost / jump-start; tire change; fuel delivery; key retrieval; and towing assistance — 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Call 1.800.668.1398 for emergency service.
Travel Document Recovery
Ever thought about the frustration you would experience if you suddenly lost your license, passport, or airline tickets while traveling? Instead of focusing on your trip, you would be stuck dealing with law enforcement officials, government bureaucrats and credit reporting agencies. Adirondack Insurance Exchange members have access to highly experienced fraud specialists to help you with emergency travel documents and arrangements, as well as take proactive measures to protect against the fraudulent use of your lost information.
Learn more about Travel Document Recovery.
Adirondack Insurance Quality Service Pledge
- To contact members promptly after report of loss, and to answer promptly all phone calls and correspondence
- To treat members courteously and professionally at all times
- To issue check within 72 hours after settling the claim