OneChoice Homeowners insurance. Whether you own a small Cape-style house, a sprawling split-level Ranch or something in between, you can protect your dwelling and personal belongings, and cover your liability needs, with OneChoice Homeowners.
- Covers losses from fire, theft and other common hazards
- Protects dwellings, personal property and other structures on your property
- Pays the necessary extra living expenses (up to your policy limit) to stay elsewhere temporarily if a covered loss makes it impossible to live in your home
- Replacement Cost coverage can pay the total cost to repair or replace your belongings at today's prices - with no deduction for age or wear and tear
You can also add coverage for Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement. The endorsement reimburses up to $15,000 for expenses such as lost wages, telephone and mail charges, fees to reapply for loans that were denied as a result of identity theft, and more.
And You Can Customize
- Choose from three comprehensive options: OneChoice Homeowners; Home Security Plus, which features even stronger coverages; and Security Plus Elite, which features exceptional protection.
- Our Watercraft endorsement covers boats, boat trailers, unattached equipment and accessories, personal effects and liability for boating accidents and medical payments.
- OneChoice Umbrella provides coverage for claims above the limits provided by auto, homeowners or personal watercraft policies.
- Qualifying policyholders can take advantage of additional homeowners credits such as Prime Time, Home Buyer, Insurance to Value, and more.
Condo Owner or Renter?
If you call a condominium or an apartment home, your Adirondack Insurance policy will cover your clothing, furniture and other personal belongings; and you can add more coverage for jewelry, watches, furs, silverware or other valuable items.
As a condo owner, you'll also have protection for permanent fixtures or any modifications or improvements you've made to your home. If your condo association doesn't have enough insurance to cover things like fire damage or an injury occurring on common property, OneChoice Homeowners provides additional coverage for an assessment.
Please refer to the actual policy for exact coverage descriptions. Coverages and discounts are subject to policy terms; limits, exclusions and deductibles apply.