OneChoice CustomPac combines your home (or condominium), personal property, automobile, watercraft and liability coverage in one policy — and provides the added convenience of just one bill. It also features a single deductible for any loss involving both your home and your auto.
You can choose from two comprehensive options: CustomPac, which features exceptional protection, and CustomPac Elite, which automatically includes enhanced coverages.
Homeowners and Condominium Coverage
- A single homeowners or condominium property limit that covers the dwelling, its contents, and other structures and additional living expenses
- Expanded replacement cost coverage for the dwelling
- Replacement cost coverage on contents
- Increased special limits for certain personal property
- Personal injury liability coverage
- Transportation expenses
- Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts (for a model's first three years)
- Travel expenses following an accident
- Accidental air bag deployment
You can also add coverage for Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement. The endorsement reimburses up to $15,000 for expenses such as lost wages, telephone and mail charges, fees to reapply for loans that were denied as a result of identity theft, and more.
And You Can Customize
CustomPac Elite automatically includes identity theft expense reimbursement, mortgage extra expense, water backup, and other valuable product enhancements. Our Watercraft endorsement covers boats, boat trailers, unattached equipment and accessories, personal effects and liability for boating accidents and medical payments. OneChoice Umbrella provides coverage for claims above the limits provided by auto, homeowners or personal watercraft policies.
Qualifying members can take advantage of additional homeowners credits such as Prime Time, Home Buyer, Insurance to Value, and auto credits such as Multi-Car, Paid in Full, Clean Driver, Good Student and more.
Please refer to the actual policy for exact coverage descriptions. Coverages and discounts are subject to policy terms; limits, exclusions and deductibles apply.